You're receiving this update because you're a Chapel friend.
Not interested in receiving Women in the Word updates? Unsubscribe.
Having trouble viewing parts of this email? View it in your browser.
Nehemiah's heart was so broken for those in need that he left the comfort of his Persian palace to help them. This study challenges women to let God break their hearts for a hurting, lost world and compassionately move them to lead people to Jesus.
• To read Nehemiah, chapter 8:17–10:39, click here.
• To listen to Nehemiah, chapter 8, 9, and 10, click here.
• To see a Scripture Picture for this session, click here.
1. How did hearing about the Israelites' "Here we are" moment (Neh. 9:36) make you think about where you are today and where God desires you to be?
2. Galatians 5:1 says, "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free" (NIV). What does this freedom look like in your life? In what areas are you struggling to live out the freedom for which He's set you free?
3. Linda Leathers works with women who've been set free from prison but who need freedom of soul. What about her ministry to these women inspired you the most?
For more information, please call the office staff at Chapel in the Pines:
— Become the hands and feet of Jesus; continue loving and serving. —
Note: These weekly emails are my personal posts;
they have not been created by the Chapel. If you do
not wish to receive Women in the Word updates,
email me that request and I'll delete your name
from this email list immediately. Thank you.