You're receiving this update because you're a Chapel friend.
Not interested in receiving Women in the Word updates? Unsubscribe.
Having trouble viewing parts of this email? View it in your browser.
Nehemiah's heart was so broken for those in need that he left the comfort of his Persian palace to help them. This study challenges women to let God break their hearts for a hurting, lost world and compassionately move them to lead people to Jesus.
• To read Nehemiah, chapter 7:61–8:16, click here.
• To listen to Nehemiah, chapter 7 and 8, click here.
• To see a Scripture Picture for this session, click here.
1. Discuss the specific ways God's Word has changed, comforted, saved, inspired, convicted, or moved you.
2. Understanding that God's words to us are directly connected to our joy, describe how this encourages you to spend more time with Him and in His Word.
3. How is Carissa's story of adopting Belle a picture of your own adoption through Jesus? In what ways can you practically love the orphan, widow, foreigner, sufferer?
For more information, please call the office staff at Chapel in the Pines:
— Become the hands and feet of Jesus; continue loving and serving. —
Note: These weekly emails are my personal posts;
they have not been created by the Chapel. If you do
not wish to receive Women in the Word updates,
email me that request and I'll delete your name
from this email list immediately. Thank you.