You're receiving this update because you're a Chapel friend.
Not interested in receiving Women in the Word updates? Unsubscribe.
Having trouble viewing parts of this email? View it in your browser.
Nehemiah's heart was so broken for those in need that he left the comfort of his Persian palace to help them. This study challenges women to let God break their hearts for a hurting, lost world and compassionately move them to lead people to Jesus.
• To read Nehemiah, chapter 1:1–4, click here.
• To listen to Nehemiah, chapter 1, click here.
• To see a Scripture Picture for this session, click here.
1. How does Nehemiah's compassionate heart stir your own heart to love and serve?
2. How did it affect you to learn that Nehemiah heard about the Jew's suffering while living in a Persian resort?
3. What was it about Gloria's interview that struck you the most? How did she inspire, challenge, and encourage you?
For more information, please call the office staff at Chapel in the Pines:
— Become the hands and feet of Jesus; continue loving and serving. —
Note: These weekly emails are my personal posts;
they have not been created by the Chapel. If you do
not wish to receive Women in the Word updates,
email me that request and I'll delete your name
from this email list immediately. Thank you.