r12 — true spirituality: What's Included?
This page will give you a feel for what you'll study and how you'll work together in your small group. It shows what materials you'll use each week, what pages to read in your book and study guide, in what order you'll review each, how to locate study materials if you miss a study session, and lots more. It even has helpful tips on organizing your small group so you can maximize your appreciation of Chip's weekly videos, his book, his study guide, and his personal answers to perplexing questions that many people have after watching his videos.
Here are the r12 study resources you'll use each week.
- The book: "Living on the Edge" by Chip Ingram (268 pages)
- The r12 study guide: "True Spirituality According to Jesus" (60 pages)
- Chip's DVD including seven session videos (You can watch each session video when your group meets. You can also watch videos online by clicking the sessions in the menu bar above.)
- Chip's three short videos, available each session, that answer common, perplexing questions that many people ask after watching all six videos
- Before each of your weekly meetings, here's what you group needs to set up.
- For those of you who'd like to facilitate a weekly r12 discussion, here are helpful guidelines.
- If you aren't already a group member, contact facilitators on this page and reserve your space with your chosen group and order your study materials with your group facilitator.
Got questions? Here are a few FAQs about the "r12 — true spirituality" study that are answered in short videos:
- I'm not a Bible expert, what if I get asked a question I can't answer?
- How much time do I need to spend preparing for our group meeting?
- What's the most important thing I need to do as the group leader? What can I delegate to others?
- What are some tips for effectively facilitating group discussion?
- What things can "kill" a group?
- What should our group do about childcare?
- What do I do about "difficult" people in my group?
The r12 small-group study, "True Spirituality According to Jesus," brings to life the daily devotional readings from Chip Ingram's "Living on the Edge" in this six-week video-based study.
If you haven't yet joined a small group for this all-church study, contact Nancy Avila immediately. (See the left margin for her contact data.)
Banner photo credit